1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gay and The guy I like is upset. what should I do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by complextie, Feb 8, 2018.

1. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi all, the guy I have feelings for is currently very upset due to a girl that hurt him. I tried giving him the best advices I could.

Listening to him, talking him out and even getting the food he likes to cheer him up.

The girl that he likes has a friend that texted me and told me that the guy I like should stopped texting her. But this friend from the beginning has been thrawating the relationship between the guy I like and he likes.

Do you guys think if I should text the girl he likes and talk to her about it and see what can be done to help my friend and the both of them? I'm just worried that I may make it worst though.

What do you guys think?.

2. Nata

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What i've learnt from these kind of situations, it's better not to get involved at all. You shouldn't text or talk to her, even though you want to help, just don't. It's their own business. You can support your friend and be there for him, that would be enough.

3. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    alright, maybe I shouldn't. While I'm on my way to work, I gotten his fav tarts for him so as to cheer him up. I gotten for other colleagues of mine too so he will not suspect of anything. But he eventually gave the tart to one of our colleagues cause he didn't have time to have it and said that the other colleagues will appreciates more than he does .

I'm so upset by what he had said. I went to get his favourite tarts, hope he will feel happier or at least cheer him up. But apparently, he did not acknowledge it neither he appreciates it.

I'm really upset and affected by what he said. Why would he even say such stuffs? :frowning2:

4. Kelania

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know why. Hurt and upset people are usually wrapped up in their own problems and forget to appreciate the good when it's happening. Perhaps after he's no longer as upset he'll understand what you did for him. I'm sorry that this is happening to you though I hope you begin to feel better!

5. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im trying to be fine and ignore whatever he have said. but it seems impossible. After what he have said, I told myself that I will no longer get him anymore things. That was really hurting, but i cant blame him as he's straight and he doesn't know my feelings towards him. He treats me as his colleague only or at the very least friends.

But from what that he told me about the tarts, I do only think that he regards me as his colleague .

I have to see him almost everyday at work, how can I move on, how can I forget... :frowning2: