1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex with a lady

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by waitwhat, Feb 3, 2018.

1. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

So I know that I'm attracted to women and all that jazz, but I'm really nervous about sex. I'm worried that I won't like giving oral. I'm mostly worried that I won't like the taste or smell, and I'm also worried that I won't smell or taste "good." I've been talking to this girl and I'm sure it'll get physical at some point, but I'm really nervous. Any advice?

2. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was nervous as well about my first time, but the more nervous you are the less enjoyable it will be. If you're already feeling like it may happen (and are ready for it to happen) you can prepare yourself by simple routine hygiene. Keep your pubic hair at what ever "style" you like it, take a shower before you go out with her. Don't do anything new or unusual like perfumes, douches, body washes, etc. This increases the likelihood of being inflamed and irritated. The obvious, wear clean underwear, etc. I do occasionally keep unscented wet wipes in my purse so I may go to the rest room not long before things happen just to freshen up, but don't be to aggressive/obsessive about it. Honestly, most ladies prefer a healthy natural smell (everyone has their own smell that is natural and healthy).

As for her, you obviously can't tell her to "prepare" lol but if she's kind of expecting it as well, she will probably do the same. Move slow as to "test the water" rather than "diving in" and finding out that its something that repulses you.

Hope this helps! Don't get too worked up over it!

stoopkid likes this.
  3. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Since you're both female, your own taste and smell should give you some idea of what she'll be like. Not exactly, but some idea. Check it out after your shower. Compare it at different times. If her smell and taste turns out to be stronger or less appealing than you can deal with, you might be able to find an excuse to shower together first. If things are healthy down there, there shouldn't be all that much odor.

stoopkid likes this.
  4. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Thank you both so much!