1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help to understand myself.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ViLacasse, Jan 22, 2018.

1. ViLacasse

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a girl, and I'm the most confused I've ever been...in my entire and short life. You know, I'm a female (biologically), but I feel so strange.
    I can't tell if what's happening to me it's a phase (that's what elders tell you) or I really do feel that way. I'd love to be a male, but I don't feel that bad being a woman, I mean, I'd love to have both genders or neither of them. But I feel like I don't want to be a female. If I could explain myself more clearly (or that's what I think), then here's the issue:
    I feel a 40% percent good being a girl.
    I THINK I'd feel a 60% good being a boy.
    If I were both, then it'd be a 60%
    And none of them, then it'd be a 90%
    It changes, cause I'm weird.
    But that's the problem.
    I'd like to have a penis, have no breast and dress as a boy. But I also like to have a vagina and dress as a girl...
    Help me, please.

2. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am a male, and I feel much the same way as you do. It is tough trying to figure things out. Sometimes I feel more masculine, others I feel more feminine. I have fantasized about having breasts and a vagina, but I still love having a penis. There is no easy answer to what to do. I sometimes will dress somewhat feminine, by painting my fingernails and carrying a purse, I would dress more feminine but it is nearly impossible to find women's clothing in my size. There are other times that I appear more masculine, and often feel comfortable when I am. All I can say is that you are not alone.

3. MrLesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What are your specific reasons for wanting to be either gender?