1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having feelings for someone impossible

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by complextie, Jan 30, 2018.

1. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi all, it has been a month plus since I have feelings for this guy that Ive known. I get to see him everyday, as we are in the same department, same unit.

He claims that he's closer to me in the department as he shares most of his things with me. I'm glad that he treats me as someone close to him in the office. Though, he is straight, he would text me once in awhile and start a conversation even during weekends when there ain't any work .

He has always been sharing with me which girl is pretty, and the girls he talked to. I get jealous often whenever he says that. I told myself I have to control my feelings towards him and I can't text him abruptly as he may feel that it's weird for me texting him every now and then.

I have never doubt about his sexuality cause he's really masculine and the most we could go might only be good friends.

I'm in pain everyday trying to control not to text him. though I do question myself why didn't he text me but I truly know that his world doesn't revolve around me. But that thought still lingers in my mind.

can anyone help me to get out of this ordeal? I really miss him so much and I would love to talk to him.

2. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Guys, I really miss him so much and I would not be able to see him for 2 weeks as ill be away from office. This feeling is unbearable. I really want to text him but I'm afraid he might think that I'm annoying and he will feel uneasy and weird. Please advice me on how to control my feelings and the urge in texting him.

I'm hoping and waiting for his message but that won't happen

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can send him a message and ask him what how his day is, and find similar hobbies/interests that both of you like.

A text here and there isn’t going to annoy him, but if he doesn’t reply, he could just be busy, his phone died, etc (lots if reasons).

4. complextie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Jax, thanks for the suggestion! However, I have been getting him stuffs every now and then. I'm afraid he might realise something is amiss.

Just like on Monday, I popped by my office wanting to see him ( but gave excuses that I went back to settle some things). He did not even talk to me, not even a single word. ( benefit of doubts that he was busy). But a simple hi wouldn't take so much time of his if he claimed that I'm his friend right?

I do have time to spare this Friday to head back to office. I got to settle some things which is kind of legit though I could ask my assistant to help me. but I just want to see him. But I'm afraid he might not talk to me again or even if he does , it's just a few words or sentences. The worst scenario I do not wish to see is him chatting happily with our female colleagues. I know I can't control over him and I have to calm down and not to be too obsessive.

do you think if I should go back to office this Friday?