1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sieyes9, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Sieyes9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been feeling lonely lately, I figured I would check out this place. Hey everyone!

#1 Sieyes9, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  2. WildT

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi!!!! How are you doing? I hope you're good! Also, one quick, super serious question. What's your favorite color and why?

3. Sieyes9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm good, how are you? My favorite color? That is a very serious question. I would have to say purple, I'm not sure why its my favorite. I've just always wanted everything in purple since I was younger. What about you, what's your favorite color?

4. WildT

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd have to say red! Used to be blue/purple but I'd use red a lot because it was super eye catching and it has stuck ever since lol and a lot of my favorite characters from media are associated with red so that's a plus lol what are you up to? It's pretty late for me rn and I should probably be asleep but who needs sleep? I'm too busy being a nerd lol

EDIT: I also just realized we both just joined today! Lol that's pretty cool

#4 WildT, Jan 30, 2018
  5. Sieyes9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Red is a great color. Media is that a TV show? I should be getting ready for bed, its getting late over here as well. I just have a hard time falling asleep, but you are right who needs sleep haha. So I thought might as well meet some new people instead of moping around. Oh, I didn't even notice that, awesome :grin:

6. WildT

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ohh, just all sorts of media. Tv shows, musicals, anime, webcomics, anything I watch/read lol and I've been meaning to meet new people as well! It's technically the whole reason I joined this site, heh. I've been meaning to make some new friends. Whats your favorite tv show btw?

EDIT: oh jeez and I hope that you're not feeling depressed anymore!! If u wanna talk I'm totally willing to listen, even if I am just a random stranger lol us seem super nice and I liked talking to u so far!

#6 WildT, Jan 30, 2018
  7. Sieyes9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh gotcha! Same I meet people all the time, but I'm very awkward, so then I get nervous, and shut down. It's just much easier for me online. I don't watch much TV, but when I do its for The Walking Dead, which the past couple of seasons have been a let down. I would rather watch Netflix shows they are the best, I'm really loving Black Mirror right now. What shows are you into? Its just another day for me trying to get through it, that's all I can do.

8. WildT

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oooo trust me I know the feeling. I definitely understand the social awkwardness and "shutting down" lol. Thankfully my irl friends are understanding and help me push through that awkwardness, and being online definitely helps!!! And same, I don't watch much tv. I'd say my favorite show is Supernatural? I haven't seen it in such a long time and haven't been caught p with the newer seasons but I'm hearing that they're pretty bad so that's a bummer D': and I used to watch TWD a LOOOONG time ago, but I just dropped it one day and was never able to get back into it lol what other things are you into? Video games, reading? I love both, hehehe

9. Sieyes9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to watch Supernatural and Smallville all the time. Oh yeah, I am super close to dropping it as well, it just keeps dragging on and on. I love video games, I just recently bought a gaming pc, it probably would have been cheaper to build one, but I don't have the patience to do that. Well anyways, I still haven't got any games for it except The Sims haha. I just recently bought Dead by Daylight on the PS4 and its so fun to play. Any good games you can recommend? I enjoy reading, not as much as I used to.

10. WildT

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good morning btw(where I am at least lol)! And I LOVE the Sims. 3 was my favorite for a long time but i recently got into 4 and its pretty fun. I'm also exploring mods and that's adding a new level of fun lol I just use my crappy old laptop ive had for about 4-5 years now. It runs pretty good, surprisingly! Wish I had the money to buy a real gaming laptop though. And if you have a PS4, id recommend the Shadow of the Colossus. Ive never played it myself but it's such a beautiful and amazing game and seems really fun! I'm more of an Xbox person so I don't really know any good games on PlayStation, but I know one of my favorite games is Red Dead Redemption! I think it's available on PS4 lol. Idk how into shooting games you are but it's a super awesome western game w/ fun gameplay and an awesome story. Probably one of my top 5 favorite games!

11. Sieyes9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, good morning to you too. Yes the only way I enjoy playing The Sims are with mods. You know I have never used an Xbox before. I have only had PlayStations my whole life. I love Red Dead Redemption, I cant wait for the second one I think it comes out this year. The Last of us is probably my favorite game ever it has amazing graphics, but I think it’s only on PS4, that sucks. I will definitely check out the game you recommended! Hope you have a great day!

12. WildT

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oooo I'm excited for the second game too!!! And ive always wanted to play The Last of Us lol I heard it's awesome. Have a good day!!!!