1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grrr.... He’s there with her...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ByMyself, Jan 29, 2018.

1. ByMyself

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I work with my best friend who I kinda have a crush on, but he doesn’t know.

We talked for hours this weekend about my “issues” I’ve got about being inexperienced. He was great about it. Supportive, encouraging, etc...

I told him that I get depressed when he tells me about his hookups and relationships. I didn’t tell him it’s becsuse it breaks my heart to hear that someone is interested in him.

Now he’s got his new “fling” there at work, and I am here as well doing work that needs to be done for tomorrow. He’s there “showing her his work”.... yeah. I know I walked in on something.... I made plenty of noise when I was coming in to make sure they heard me.

But now he’s going to ask me how I’m doing knowing he’s had her there. Im across the way having a drink while the machine is running.

I just have to tell him that I’ve got a crush on him. That’s the only thing that I can do so he doesn’t think I’m comoletely mental. I have no idea what is going to happen after that. But what the hell. It needs to be done at this point.

2. shadowalex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea I think you already know what you have to do. Tell him how you feel. Its sounds like you already partially told him so maybe he already knows somethings up. Good luck. I hope things works out in your favor. :slight_smile: ... But if not, its gonna be okay.

#2 shadowalex, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    ByMyself likes this.