1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find gay friends online?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AdityaD, Jan 23, 2018.

1. AdityaD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey!

I'm gay and I want to make gay friends but the fact is that I am Indian and homosexuality is a crime here. And also the society is super homophobic,so i can't really come out to anyone as it would be very dangerous for me.

I feel very lonely and depressed cause I don't have any friends. I want to make some online friends and at least to have someone to talk to. I've been looking for ways to connect with people from the LGBT community and make some friends online. I don't have any idea on how to do this and where to go.

Can you recommend me any websites or any such things like a chat room or anything else for this and how to make friends? Also somebody told me to try Tumblr but I really don't have any idea about it how to find friends there.

P.S.- I'm 16 so please don't suggest me any dating websites.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!

2. Chartmann2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    um well i would want to email but you cant give emails here so... just use fourms but if you ever want to talk theirare a ton of people on this form

3. AdityaD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you so much and I didn't know about that e-mail thing too. I hope that I'd find some people over here for talking. Isn't there an alternative way to chat with you and others?

4. Pixo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Trevorspace, I found it a while ago but haven't considered using it until today, you have to use photo verification but it's for your safety. I'm guessing it's pretty easy to find LGBT friends on there.

5. AdityaD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well the picture verification is the only issue and I know that's for our safety but then I'm also not ready to face further consequences of uploading a pic(you know what I mean).
    Thanks for your help!