1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confusion?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Caliber, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys, just wanted a bit of advice. I dont Identify with being trans but I've been having a rough time recently, I go through stages of being absaloutly disgusted with myself, can't look at my body/breasts etc. I get really angry about it and end up withdrawing from most people, its eaisier with a binder (and bought a packer a while back) and i feel a bit better. But then I go through other stages of being fine with everything and feeling fine

2. shadowalex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you questioning your gender? Because if you are then there are a lot of things you can do to figure it out, by experimenting with gender expression and such.

It sounds like body dysphoria that comes and goes. A lot of times dysphoria can be a fluctuating experience for a lot of people.

For example even if I identify as male 100% of the time, for weeks I might be okay with my body and feel that male-ness reaffirmed when I look in the mirror and then something triggers my dysphoria and then im dysphoric for days and weeks at a time. During these times its hard for me to look at my bare chest at all.

... Hope this helped. :slight_smile: