1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she realy straight?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sota, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Sota

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So one night we were at my friends house. There was my crush too. She said it's late and that we should go home. When we left our friends's home she told me she is scared of dark and she grabbed my hand. We were holding hands all the way to her home. When we were close i said i'll wait till she gets in the house and she said "No i want you to walk me to the door, i'm scared". I said "It's ok i'll wait here till you get in". She replied "If you love me you'll do that for me".
    I'm planing to tell her what i feel but i'm curious if she feels the same towards me. We were so close in summer, she used to touch my body and we kissed 2-3 times. Idk if she realy has some feelings for me or she just wants to make me comfortable because i'm in depression bcs of trans thing. Ik that the best way to know is to talk with her and i'll do that soon. What are your opinions?

2. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Any sentence containing the words "if you love me you'll..." is something to be concerned about.

Sota likes this.