1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Grand Entrance

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LatteRo, Jan 15, 2018.

1. LatteRo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I'm Rowan (or Ro for short) and I'm a closeted ftm trans guy.
    I'm 19, from Australia and a uni student, majoring in International Relations (I <3 languages)!
    I loooove video games (especially Overwatch and ACNL) and I've recently gotten into making dolls and doing those miniature house build things (they're so cute and tiny ahh). My favourite shows are Card Captor Sakura, Brooklyn 99 and Voltron: Legendary Defender. I'm a dancer at heart - I did ballet for 8 years! I also freakin' love bunnies and cats.
    Currently I have no friends that know about my real identity, so it'd be great if I made some friends here! Talk to me about anything! If you need it I'll be ur big brother and help u through the sad times.
    So yeah that's me.
    ps if anyone has any great hair styling tips or tips on building a masculine wardrobe that'd be great thnxxxx

2. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi! I think languages are pretty cool, I've actually started conlanging in my spare time. (yeah, I'm a nerd, sue me) Anyway, welcome to ec, you sound like a really cool person. Good luck in your journey!

-Christine

3. Noahand2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omg I haven't played Overwatch in a while because none of my friends will get back on XD. I usually main tracer, because she literally represents me XD. Also I'm a fellow nerd who is getting into cosplays XD, also welcome!

4. Wesley007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey I know a lot about masculine wardrobes and other things I am also older. Friends are great. I also am interested in languages :slight_smile:

5. SevnButton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Ro- As a New Zealander friend of mine use to say, Good on ya! I get a good feeling about you, reading your post. This place is great, and face-to-face is even better, so my wish for you is find real friends that you can trust with your real identity.

6. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Ro!
    I'm glad you're here! I really like languages too and I'm just starting to get into Voltron. Also, I have a bunny. He's a black and white mini rex. If you need anything, I'm here to talk. :slight_smile: I'd love to get to know you!

#6 illbehere, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018