1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which choice is better?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sota, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Sota

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone. I've decided to come out to my crush about being trans. Btw i'll tell her that i have crush on her and i love her. I've thought what is the best way to tell her that i love her (not including that i'm trans, focus just on crush now)
    So, first way is to ask her outside for a walk. After i tell her about how i feel in a wrong body, she will probably ask about my sexuality because se might be confused (that's completely ok, we are close, i wouldn't mind answering) After that i could tell her.
    Ps. We kissed 3-4 times last summer and it seemed that she was a lil bit into me, the way she talked to me and stuff like that..
    Second option is like offering her a chewing gum but the pack won't be opened. So she will 90% say "I can't pick the first one, that means i'll take you the person who you love." And i could say you can't be in a relationship with yourself.
    Sounds crazy huh?
    About first way it's good that we would be alone and maybe she would tell me that she likes me, i'm not sure but we got pretty close. Maybe i could kiss her later too.
    And the second way is maybe better because she will have time to think, i could do that after school or something.
    What you guys think, which choice is better? Thanks.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say first. Tbh I don't quite get the second one. But while the first may be more scary, it's more blunt and to the point :slight_smile:

Sota likes this.
  3. Sota

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people