1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another One For My Readers Out There

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bruh, Jan 14, 2018.

1. bruh

bruh Guest

what series are you reading through now? I'm going through Harry Potter again, then it's onto the Hunger Games, and then Percy Jackson and the Olympians

oh, also, check out Sterling Unabridged Classics, they're pretty cool. I've got the Merry Adventures of Robin Hood and Treasure Island by them

2. AliceDot79

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm currently hoarding Stephen King bc a friend recommended his books (I'm halfway through IT and I'm reading Needful Things as well) Pretty good but I think (maybe?) his writing style changes a lot?

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    bruh....I really like history, mysteries and sci-fi. Right now I am just finishing The Safehold series by David Weber. There are nine books and it's great! .....David

4. Loves books

I read a series called the Psy- Changeling series. Once I get past the highly descriptive straight sex scenes it's a great series. I love Harry Potter and frequently re-read them. I like a lesbian series called I found my heart in San Francisco that's about two 20 something year olds. I was in to a Wicca series when I was younger. Those books were hard to get because they were out of print. I liked the House of Night series then got bored of it and never finished it. I love the Vampire Academy books but I stopped reading the spin off. The Wicked Lovely series was good too. I read the first two Hunger Games books and didn't love them. I'm reading another series of lesbian novels by an author named Ali vali. They are about an organised crime boss in New Orleans. I read a lot, mostly lesbian fiction these days. I like happy endings and love stories as long as the story has those I don't care if it's comedy, crime, mystery ,medical drama anything really. Except books with lots of graphic murder and torture scenes. There are some books I wish I'd never read. The True Blood series is one I never should have read or watched. Especially at 16.