1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unsure how to identify

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lily888, Jan 9, 2018.

1. lily888

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have always been straight. Ive had boyfriends in the past. but there has always been this side to me that had an interest in lesbians. Like if someone was lesbian i would automatically be intrigued by her or lesbian youtubers or famous people. I watched the L word which is a whole series on lesbians really. I often thought about what it would be like to kiss a girl or be sexual with a girl but i was never in an instance where i could and i never really found a girl attractive enough to even want to. This all changed when I first met this girl a few months ago in one of my classes. she is feminine but has this plain skater edgy style. I had never actually been attracted to a girl in real life except her. Once i saw i suspected her to maybe be lesbian so i asked around but nobody knew. I let it go and didn't focus on her, until i found out later she was bisexual and then the interest turned into a crush. i mean a full on crush, like i look at her social media and i am so attracted to her like i would love to kiss her or even talk to her. but I'm not sure what that makes me and she thinks I'm straight, everyone does so i couldn't even approach the situation. I think about her often and I'm not sure what to do.

2. AliceDot79

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't feel the need to have to justify your feeling to other people. If you don't want to tell them that you have a crush on this girl or think you might be bi don't put pressure on yourself or force yourself to ignore the situation. Maybe spend some more time with this girl and try to get to know her as a friend and figure out if your feelings are genuine - and then its entirely up to you if you want to come out to her or not. Just don't let other peoples perception of you stop you from figuring out who you are.