1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided im bi curious now what?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CuriosSail, Jan 6, 2018.

1. CuriosSail

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello

Well after thinking about this with a clear head over the course of a month, Im ready to explore with men. A while back I was masterbating and started to play with my prostate for the first time. I really liked it al lot. Over time the fantasies started to come to mind. My wife supports me 100 percent.

I am nervous with a healthy dash of anxiety. So where do I go from here? Do I just show up to a gay bar and with a bullhorn state, hey, I think I like ya, someone wanna play?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That depends a lot on what you're after. If you only are seeking a hookup, then your suggestion, or a hookup app will get that for you. But I suspect that you'll find pretty quickly that simply hooking up is pretty empty if you're seeking true connection. If you have an idea if what you're after, then we can probably offer clearer guidance.

3. CuriosSail

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. You brought up a great point that I dont have the answer to..... yet. Im not even sure what I want. I have the emotional feel for it but not the rational thought. Anotherwords, I just need to take my time.

Thank you for your insight Chip.