1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uploaded photos to album but they aren't visible

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Mr Medusa, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Mr Medusa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I tried to upload four photos to my album, and when I did it said that they would need approval from the mods first, which is normal and I didn't pay any mind to it. However it's been a couple of hours since I uploaded them and even though my album says that they are there (it says there are 8 photos inside, so that's the 4 I uploaded plus 4 from last week), they don't show up in that album or in my media at all.

Is this some sort of bug or do they still need approval? If it's the later, maybe you guys could consider having something that lets you know when photos are waiting for approval instead of not showing them?

Thanks for helping out.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We're all volunteers, and the moderators generally review and approve pics as they have time. Sometimes it can take 24-36 hours but usually it's quicker.

3. Mr Medusa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay thanks for the response - I understand. You guys do good work on here and I didn't mean to put that down. :slight_smile: