1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi... I'm new here...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Michelle01, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Michelle01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi... my name is Michelle and I'm 16. I hadn't come out to anyone at all, but I've thought I was gay for a few years. I could never really picture myself with a guy. I came out to a friend, and she said I couldn't be gay because I haven't even kissed anyone yet so I wouldn't know.... Now I'm just confused and I don't know..? So I guess I'm looking for advice?

2. r3b3llion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't need to have any experience to know what you want, trust me! I'm 17 and I had my first kiss with a guy last July, but I knew very well that I liked them before that. It's completely normal to be a teenager and question your sexuality so don't be worried!If you feel like no label defines you, that's okay too! Feel free to message me anytime!

Maria

3. EmilyK

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Michelle, I'm Emily, I'm 15. No one can tell you who you are. I had such a horrible time last year when I started coming out to people. A lot of people told me I couldn't be gay because I looked straight, with like long hair and girly clothes. I got that same thing you're talking about. A boy I used to be really good friends with told me I couldn't be gay because I've never had sex with a gay so I don't know if I'd like it. In return I told him he can't be straight because he's never had sex with a guy so he couldn't know if he'd like it.If you're sure that what you like is what you like you don't really need to try the other. You still can though. If you know who you are that's amazing and it's not up to anyone but you.