1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shadowgirl37, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Shadowgirl37

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I met a girl at camp this summer that I liked from the start. We were both in a group of about 10 kids that did everything together. We ate lunch together, we were all in the same classes (it was a college experience thing), so I was with her for those 2 weeks. After camp, I haven't seen her again in person. She goes to a different school than I do. We have snapchatted every day since. She told me she was gay, so I started to get more flirtatious with my snaps. Not the pics, just the text parts. Slowly I added winky faces, and heart eyes and stuff. She would always do it back. One night I sent her a selfie that said goodnight!! followed by the kiss emoji. When I woke up the next day I was greeted by one that said good morning with the blushing face emoji. She has been sending kinda flirty stuff too, but I kind of want to explicitly ask her out but I don't know how to. Would it be weird to do it over Snapchat? That's where we interact most, so I don't think it will come across as creepy but I don't know how to do it. Thanks!

2. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! Awwe the good night- good morning story was so cute <3
    I say go for it- nothing wrong with asking someone out over Snapchat (a lot of my friends have done that!) Just be sweet and ask her if she wants to hang out or check out a movie sometime :slight_smile: Tell me how it goessss

3. Shadowgirl37

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie with me on Saturday. She said yes, and we are going to see the Pitch Perfect 3 movie. I'm also planning on kissing her at it, but we'll see how that goes.:grimacing:

beenthrdonetht and Blue Nails like this.
  4. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    YAYYYY!!! That's so exciting!! Tell me how it goes :grin:

5. Kronux

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation: