1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does my bestfriend have a crush on me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chain97, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Chain97

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I met this girl at a summer job and we became friends. We started going out with mutual friends and got close. We have intense eye contact. We play fight, sit on each other's laps. We hold hands when we're alone or crossing the street.
    We call each other baby, hun, love etc. When we're out in a group, she gives me the most attention and sometimes plays footsie under the table.

One day she told me "I think I've a crush on you. Is it weird?" But she had a bf at the time so I laughed t off.

She used to invite me over to her house when her parents slept. We smoked and cuddled in her bed. Then she'd sneak me out by morning. One day before I was about to leave, she kissed my forehead and said she loves me. Then she leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose and giggled.

Then one day her mom walked in on her cuddling into me on her bed. Her mother called her disgusting and beat her infront of me.

She went back for college and calls me everyday and we speak for hours at night. She always tells me she misses me and my cuddles, and how much she adores and loves me.

Sometimes she sends me "sexy" photos/videos revealing her body.
    And once when we video called she was only wearing a bra and sweats.

We argued because her boyfriend (who she has a rocky relationship with) thinks I'm a bad influence on her, to which I said that I'll be away from her. She kept calling and left me a message
    "If you leave me my life will be screwed up. You're so special to me, you're my entire world. We cannot be apart I can't live without you"

She told me she feels her bf is cheating on her and she doesn't feel the same way she used to. And then she broke up with him.

Yesterday she told me she had a dream where we were fighting and then I kissed her lips. She said it felt good. I avoided that subject but she brings it up sometimes to joke about it.

Im an only child and my parents have been abused me for years. She comes from a broken home as well and I found comfort in her. But I'm confused. I don't know if our friendship is platonic or there are feelings from her side. Even if there were I would not judge or hurt her. I care about her so much but I feel emptiness

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It does look like she has a crush on you, I also see you are questionning, do you like her back?

3. Kronux

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that if you are into it, things could be going on there. But how are you feeling?? Are you non - heterosexual?