1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help ( you probably have seen this all before)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Person1234, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Person1234

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi..?

Anyway, I have this crush on this girl and she knows that I like the same gender (and she's fine with it) but she doesn't know I like her (obviously).
    She is a close friend (one of my only friends in fact) I don't have any troubles talking with her but I've just some how fallen for her!

The thing is that she teases me alot and tries to kiss me but she also does this to my other friend but not as much and she only does it in front of me. Once we were sitting together (without the other friend and with people around in a classroom) and she asked if she could kiss me and I just said not right now and I was freaking out because of what I had just said but all her reply was ok.

I don't know if I'm anything special to her and I don't know if she is straight (I think she likes boys). I have her on Skype but she rarely does anything on there. And plus she knows I have a crush but she doesn't know who. And I only see her at school.

What should I do? Break it to her? I'm just scared if I break it to her she might not like me any more or she just avoids me or... I don't know!

Please I need some advice it's my first time posting on here sorry if it's a mess!

#1 Person1234, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Mr Medusa likes this.
  2. Mr Medusa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah yes, girl crushes. The trouble with situations like this is that straight girls tend to be very touchy-feely and physically intimate with their best friends, so it's easy for vulnerable queer kids like us to misread things. One girl I had a crush on used to pretend that we were married but later she got a boyfriend, for example.

If her kissing you is making you uncomfortable, maybe talk to her about it and see if it's just a friendly/experimental thing or if there's something deeper behind it. Also, whether you break it to her depends on a few things: how do you think she'll react, and how long do you think this crush will last for?

I feel your pain, and it's hard, but all you can do is lay low and observe. If the time comes to confess, you will know and if she's a true friend she'll stick by you and not give you too hard of a time. If it doesn't, that's okay. These feelings usually pass. All the same, good luck.

nebraska jones and Person1234 like this.
  3. Person1234

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She doesn't kiss me she only tries to (unfortunately for me... jkjk). But I can't get to sleep because of her!! That's how much I like her (I know that's kinda cheesy.)! I'm not so sure how she'll react... I'm just scared! But thanks for the advice! It means alot! :blush: