1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo, Sega, Playstation, Xbox

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Blackangel, Sep 20, 2017.

1. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Grew up on Nintendo (NES and SNES). Love the N64 and GameCube as well. IMO it all went downhill for Nintendo during the Wii era.

Today I'm 100% a PC gamer.

2. Wesley007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Growing up I was into nintendo but as I've become older I became a playstation guy.
    I am still loyal to both but prefer playstation above anything. I still like pokemon and loz but beyond that I'm not sure. I love Assasin's Creed and god of war and most military games. I have two psps, wii, ps2, psone, ps3, grey brick original gameboy, gameboy advance, gameboy colour and gameboy sp and finally the new 3ds xl.

#22 Wesley007, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  3. mask1985

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Big Nintendo fan - have Switch, WiiU, Wii, Gamecube, N64 [still play the games] SNES and 3DS. Also have Xbox One and PS4.

4. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Grew up on Nintendo consoles but was mainly into stuff on playstation platforms from when I was 13 or 14 (I didn't have anything against Nintendo or Microsoft, Playstation just had more games that piqued my interest). That being said, I just got a switch a few weeks ago and I've been loving it.

5. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I grew up on Nintendo and Playstation - my first consoles were the N64 and PS1 and I've always been a Sony/Nintendo person ever since. Never got into Microsoft products even though there are a few XBox exclusives that I've wanted to play for a few years now (Lost Odyssey being one of them) but those couple games could never justify me going out to get a new console I'd likely not use much at all.

I still have my old Gameboy SP from back in the day and my Gamecube. I primarily play PS4 and 3DS these days and am eagerly awaiting my Switch to show up soon.

6. And it exploded

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aside from a ps2 and really old consoles (atari, intevision, vectrex) me and my dad are hardcore Nintendo stans I must admit. My favorites are probably the wii and the GameCube because those are the ones I associate with being a small one

7. Fade

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've had the opportunity to play quite the plethora of consoles from each manufacturer, and my personal preference comes down to this;
    Playstation for its interface and controller.
    Nintendo for its gaming concepts and handheld consoles.
    PC/Microsoft for its versatility and customizability.
    While the xbox doesn't have much of what I like in general, it does have notable graphical fidelity.

All in all, however, I do have to hand it to Nintendo for having the best understanding of their hardware limitations and being able to work around them, and making the most of what they've got. Not to mention they're always trying new things, which makes them a leader in innovation when it comes to the industry. The other companies, namely Sony and Microsoft, focus everything on making things look better and not changing much of anything else. Again, this is just in my experience. However, this doesn't mean that I haven't had fun playing on their consoles. I currently play on the ps4 the most, and am thinking about picking up the switch sometime this year.

8. Sparkzzz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been a Nintendo guy growing up, and Sony afterwards. I'd have to say that my favorite Nintendo system of all time is the SNES, while gamewise for Sony would be the PS3. I currently own a 3DS, a SNES (yep, an actual SNES, but it's been a pain searching for my favorite titles), a PS3, a PS4 and a Vita.

9. MaxDanger

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Nintendo Switch
    2. PS4
    3. PS3
    4. Sega Genesis
    5. XBOX (original)

I own all systems, but find that I NEVER play my XBONE, unfortunately. Just now getting into PC gaming, finally so that's getting up there!