1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this friendly or romantic ?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Chain97, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Chain97

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    [​IMG]
    Anonymous97Lurker
    The past few days, my close friend has invited me over to her house after her parents slept. We would chill, smoke and then cuddle in her bed. Then she'd sneak me out by morning. The other day before I was about to leave, she was laying down and pulled me to kiss my forehead. I asked "what was that for?" And she said "because I love you." Then she leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose and giggled. I didn't move at all. Then she said "where's my kiss?" And I shyly kissed her on the cheek. Then I stood up and she held my hand to lead me out.

Then today she told me she had a dream where We were fighting, and I suddenly grabbed her neck and kissed her. She said she enjoyed it.

We usually cuddle,hold hands with interlocked fingers, play fight, she'd bite me and call each other pet names. We've a strong friendship and I care about her so much. But I'm confused about her actions and I feel total emptiness.

2. E H Wildflower

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The situation that you described sounds romantic to me, but I also see that if the two of you are friends who have had a close relationship for a long time, cuddling and kissing could just be friendly. If you're unsure, my advice is to find convenient moment to tell your friend how you feel about her in a rather direct way (whether it's platonic, romantic, or a mix of both), and see how she responds. Perhaps this will prompt her to be direct with you as well.
    *I acknowledge that I'm not that knowledgeable about this kind of thing, though, so please take this with a grain of salt.

3. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds romantic to me as well, but then again she may just be super comfortable with you & strictly friends. The only way really to find out is ask, make a move, or wait & see if she makes a move. Out of curiosity do either of you identify as lgbt with each other?