1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GameStop Black Friday Sale

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bruh, Dec 21, 2017.

1. bruh

bruh Guest

you know that sale that GameStop has on black Friday where their new games are half off? anybody know if thats every year or just this year? thanks on advance

2. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think it's every year (at least I don't recall it happening before this year), normally they just have select games with a certain percentage off but not normally 50%, especially if it's a lot of games being marked down like that. However, they could be switching to doing black friday this way from now on since they're starting to hurt more from the higher sales that Amazon and Best Buy have been doing in the past few years.

#2 kibou97, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  3. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Honestly, I'm surprised GameStop are still around! lol their sale figures keep getting worse as each year goes by. They just can't compete with Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and digital distributers like Steam

#3 justin88, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  4. bruh

bruh Guest

truth be told, I think they're convenience of location is what's keeping them in bussiness. like, where I live, theres one, and another a 10 minute drive away, and I know of two malls with two GameStops each. they should be churning out sales on the regular, especially on holidays. I'm screwed if that black Friday sale isn't coming back next year