1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crying for no reason

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mugitono, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Mugitono

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This morning in High School I started crying during a PE class, I felt so embarrassed... I don't know why I did it, I failed the test we had but I already knew I wasn't going to pass. Now I can't stop thinking about why I cried.

It's not the first time that it happens and, honestly, I'm really tired. What on earth's wrong with me? So many dumb things make me cry, I feel really weak.

Have you ever experienced something similar? How can I deal with this?

2. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I cry for no reason all of the time, cute animals make me cry, all sorts of silly stuff. Just except the fact that you are a crier.

#2 Jackie Ray, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Mugitono likes this.
  3. wickedwitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello Mugitono:

Do you mean you're physically tired or tired of the crying thing?

If you're physically fatigued and crying a lot, that can be a symptom of a medical problem like low thyroid, anemia, diabetes or low blood sugar, or even mononucleosis (glandular fever). It can also be a symptom of depression - you can look up the other symptoms online to see if that's what's happening with you. If you think that it might be an illness, including depression, it might be a good idea to see a doctor or a school nurse.

I tend to cry more at certain times of the year, Christmas being one of them, as I tend to feel some grief about people who are no longer here. Is it possible you're experiencing some grief at this time of year?

Hugs.

Mugitono likes this.
  4. heyrita

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you are just disappointed, I myself is also a cry-baby. There are times wherein I will feel so alone then suddenly see myself crying in one corner.

Mugitono likes this.
  5. Mugitono

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm tired of the crying thing, it doesn't happen very often but when it does it makes me feel bad about myself. I probably just have to accept that I cry easily and there's nothing wrong with that, it's just the way I am.

Thanks so much for your comments, they made me feel better, it's nice to know that I'm not alone!
    :heart: