1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I handle this?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by indipendenza, Dec 17, 2017.

1. indipendenza

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm quite sure this situation is incredibly common, but I've never been in a relationship so I need your help!
    A. is a guy from the dating apps and, after two days of intense texting and compliments, wants to meet me. I want the same thing, so I do actually meet him and he invites me to his party. Fast forward to the end of the party and we ... do private things (not sex but almost).
    Since that day we kept meeting and kissing and he's really happy to meet and text me but never officially 'defined' our relationships (are we f*buddies? partners?).
    I'd like to ask that personally to him but in a matter of three days he will come back to his home country (where he will come back definitely on the next September), to return here in mid January, so I thought of sending him a text to ask him how he considers what happened and what he ... uhm wants to do.
    I'd be happy even with a more 'casual' relationship because I do really like him and he will come back to his home country anyways but ... I do really like him!
    What am I gonna do?
    Thanks for the help!

2. indipendenza

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    like I'd love to ask him on person but I should wait till mid January because he's coming back to his home country :frowning2:

3. kitkat0826

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you will feel better if you clarify with him what your relationship is. It sounds like you text each other a lot, so just text him and ask about the relationship if you can't meet in person. Best of luck!