1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My gender and body don't match but idk it's weird???

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nyoom13, Dec 15, 2017.

1. nyoom13

I was born female, and I'm not happy with that. I feel as though my body should look like a biological male's does 24/7. One thing that's NOT 24/7...

My gender.

I feel somewhat fluid in my gender, with it mostly being non binary but closer to the boy side of things, but occasionally I'll go all out say "Hey what was i thinking I'm totally cigs" and then the next minute I'll be "Why did I ever think I was a girl?" It's really confusing me and for some reason I feel the need to figure out some sort of label or term I can use to describe myself.

Help?

2. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Can't really help much, not sure what to say tbh. But i will say that for me, it became a lot less confusing and headache-inducing when i started just trying to find myself instead of trying to find a label for myself. So I've been experimenting and trying things slowly, and seeing what fits. I don't plan on rushing this.

3. annonnn

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    God I get this. I know im trans, but damn I can't figure out what exactly I identify as. I have diagnosed gender dysphoria and all. Somedays I want hormones and surgeries, some days Im scared im fooling myself. All male doesnt usually feel right, and female never completely does (im afab). I don't know that I have advice just more that your'e not alone and im here if you need anything. I'm out to a couple of friends, two of which are trans and i'm too nervous to talk to them about it. I have a lot of queer friends I just feel like I have to figure it out before I really come out. But, then again, if someone came out to me as questioning, I would totally respect them. I get it and you're not alone.

4. StormyVale

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds similar to how I feel like a lot of the time... I am bigender, which to me means I go between male and female genders. However, often I am androgyne(aka both genders), and if I am a single gender, it is often male rather than female. I am also afab. Hope this helps you to figure things out.