1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploring my bisexuality

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by iwa, Dec 10, 2017.

1. iwa

iwa

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For most of my life I've been attracted to women and seeking romantic and long term relationships with women. And I've always been very much bi-curious and attracted to men too. Unfortunately for most of my life I tried to stuff the queer side of me and I've tried to rationalize it in all sorts of ways, mostly trying to pathologize it. But I realize now that it's not wise to cut a part of me off in this way. It's only recently that I've come out to myself as being bisexual and learning to not just tolerate it but honor it. I love handsome muscular smooth shaven athletic men, not the muscle monsters, but the nicely cut ones.

I am married, I have two beautiful kids and I am very much in love with my wife. She knows I like handsome fitness hunks. One of the most oddest of things is that as I finally have come out to honor my entire sexuality, women look hotter to me than ever. And I still love beautiful men, they're eye candy for me. I happen to be a muscle stud myself, so this is also making me love myself more.

I am hoping this is a good place where I can learn more self love and how to honor the queer part of me. I've tried some other forums, but they're often filled with horny desperate men looking for hookups, and that's not what I am looking for. I am definitely on the bi-curious side of bisexual since I don't have a lot of experience on that side of the fence, but that's also because generally what I like on a screen generally hasn't translated very often in real life when it comes to men as much as it does with women. But even if I lean just a little towards the queer side, I still want to honor it. I would also love to hear from other bisexuals on how they express their sexuality. And I would love to share notes with gay guys on what I might have in common with them when it comes to attractions.

2. Markieg64

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi iwa and welcome to ec

3. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome iwa! I'm bisexual as well, and I've gone through many of the same things you've mentioned in your post.

Feel free to chat if your ever up for it!

4. iwa

iwa

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I actually tried to chat, but when i tried to send you a message the system tells me that I am not allowed to start a conversation with you. No idea why.

5. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you trying to private message? That's only available to full members. You can click on my profile and write on my wall, which everyone can see. It's the only way members can talk until they have access to private messaging.

6. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! Yeah, private messages are only for full members! Like BothWaysSecret said you can use wall messages to contact other users but they aren't private!