1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a quick poll for bi/lesbian women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HelpLOL, Dec 4, 2017.

?

Would you Date a women in an open marriage.

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. Yes, but you'd have concerns

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. No

23 vote(s)
    74.2%
  4. Depends

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I answered "it depends" because younger, more adventurous me probably would at least try it. But "now" me is monogamous. If I were just dating and not looking for something serious, maybe a friends with benefits type thing, I would consider it. I would also have to be friends with the husband where we could all hang out as friends, but I wouldn't want to be "one big happy family" lol. It would be fun, but I don't think I could settle down with a married woman.

2. HelpLOL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    yah being one big family sounds too... exhausting lol. It's funny you kind of hit it on the head with "settle down" with a married woman. I can see this working well for "dating", but in the long term it gets more complicated.

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another "no" vote from me. I get jealous pretty easily so it just won't work for me. I need someone to be only mine. I don't like sharing :wink:

4. HelpLOL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm back! with a new question. My wife found someone to date. She's a bit unsure of the whole dating a married woman thing but she's seeing where things go. So the question is about her meeting me. My wife wants to put it off until laura is more comfortable with things. My wife doesn't want to "spook" her. I get that, but I also think that by not having us meet it will cause friction at some point. No one is a secret from the other, why act like it. So my question is how should i approach this. It's my wife's relationship and she has final say about us meeting, but do I have a point? Would you be "spooked", if you were Laura how would you want to proceed. Thanks

5. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I've never been in a position like Laura, so it's hard to say for certain whether or not I'd be spooked. But if you want my advice, try to put it on the back burner for now. Let them decide when the meet and greet will be. If Laura wishes to meet you before things get serious between her and your wife, then you can arrange a good time that would suit all three of you. For now, though, let it be until Laura reaches out to you. Remember, this is probably new and scary for her, so you wouldn't want to force her into meeting you, because it might scare her away if you seem over-eager. And it's your wife's relationship, so she will have more say in the matter than you. I repeat what I've said: Let THEM come to YOU. Don't force this upon Laura or your wife. Hope this helps. And I'm happy your wife found someone she connects with

6. HelpLOL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm definitely not forcing anyone heh, Like I told my wife, "I respectfully disagree, but it's your call" . I was wondering if I was just off wanting to say hi so soon, and it looks like I am. Everyone says just give it more time, so.. i'll give it more time and then i'll ask again lol

7. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome. Sorry if I came across as aggressive. But I'm glad you took something from it at least :slight_smile: I think you're a wonderful husband for allowing someone else into your marriage so your wife can feel happy. It takes a lot of guts, which you clearly have. I hope things work out well for all three of you. I applaud you!

8. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't get into a poly relationship, I'm a very monogamic person. Still, I wouldn't judge people that are into it.

9. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't get into a poly relationship, I'm a very monogamic person. Still, I wouldn't judge people that are into it.

10. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people