1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by DemiPride, Dec 9, 2017.

1. DemiPride

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My name is Sofie, and I am demipansexual. If you are unfamiliar with this sexuality, please look it up. I identify as female and I am a member of the otherkin community, another please look it up thing. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, singing and acting, but not usually in front of others. I came to this site to hopefully find an accepting community where nobody will make fun of me for my differences, as that happens a lot in the real world

2. Redsweater

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello Sofie. Welcome to EC, I myself joined back In November. I also enjoy reading and writing, specifically I enjoy reading coming of age books and fantasy, sci-fi genres. For your worries about people making fun of you just be calm, the EC community is great. There is so many supportive people on here that if there was going to be someone trying to make fun of you or insult you there would be tons of support for you. Plus you can report people.
    So what are some of your favorite genres?

#2 Redsweater, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  3. DemiPride

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My favorite genre of all time is fantasy. Sometimes, I wish I could escape into a world unlike our own, and have a new life, completely free of the one I had before. In a fantasy realm, I could be a dragon, soaring high above the clouds with not a worry or care in the world, or I could be an elf, with gorgeous long hair flowing behind me, a bow in my hand, riding atop my horse. I have a wild imagination, and I pour it out onto paper, although I don't usually finish many of my stories.

#3 DemiPride, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  4. Redsweater

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thats one of the reasons why I love fantasy and other stories as well. Its an escape away from from you problems. I too have a vivid imagination and never finish any of my stories I start outside of school, most of them I don't even get to writing them.

5. Markieg64

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi demipride
    And welcome to ec