1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking up with boyfriend...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Heckinheck, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Heckinheck

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I need help. I've been thinking a lot lately and I think I'm a lesbian (used to id as bi). The problem is I have a boyfriend. I really like him a lot, but I don't think it's in a romantic way or in a way he deserves. How should I go about breaking up with him nicely? I want to do it in person, but I hardly ever see him anymore so idk what to do...

2. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, yeah break ups are never easy especially in this sense. But, I personally think the best breakups are the one's that are completely honest, direct, and sincere. Try to be understanding that he can take in a way that reflects on him rather than your preferred choice of a partner as well, I can see that happening if I put myself in his shoes. You got it, and you can do it. You are helping both of you out in the long run. Good Luck!

There is no easy way about it, but I think the right way is absolutely in person and honest.