1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best dream you recently had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConnectedToWall, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met Peter Capaldi and got his autograph. It was at some kind of banquet and I spotted him early on (in disbelief), and everyone was starting to leave at the end. I was trying to find something I could get him to sign. Finally found pen and paper but when I looked up he was gone. So I ran outside to see where he went and he was playing with kids in the parking lot. But then he was starting to leave to go on a charity run. I caught him at the gate right before that, but because he was leaving I felt like I was being an inconvenience. Still though he was really nice and signed my paper, and drew a cool little picture of the Doctor with it. I remember trying to thank him for everything but I got all choked up and ruined my words, becoming very embarrassed so I said goodbye and let him go. Then later, I lost the picture that went with the autograph and got into a panic, because I wanted to frame them together. After a lot of searching I finally found it and was so relieved and excited to have them, and have gotten to meet Peter Capaldi.

You know your a nerd when you have detailed dreams about meeting the actor who plays your favorite Doctor Who.

2. Koizee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexy alone time on a beach at sunset... :kissing_closed_eyes:

3. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't had a good dream in awhile, but I can remember this dream I had with me and a boy I was really interested in being intimate. I remember not wanting to wake up from it. Im pretty sure there was a fantasy aspect to it too... which made it even more awesome

#23 Storm101, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  4. Loves books

I have had seriously weird dreams in the past and I'm talking so weird I have no idea how my mind came up with them. One of the weirdest I had was when I was a kid and I dreamed I had been kidnapped by the wicked witch of the west and rescued by Peter Pan. I was also a really vain little kid and after watching barbies in the nutcracker dreamed a rat bit me and made me ugly. The best recent dream was where I was kissing someone I couldn't see them and we didn't talk but it was a female that much I could tell.

5. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was with a bunch of guys I didn't know, and we were at a coliseum/stadium watching a baseball game.

Then after that, we went to this house party in this mansion house.

I wasn't really feeling this party. So I went to this back den or lounge in the back of the house, and was smoking a cigarette/or smoking something and I was relaxed.

I remember I was laying down on a sofa and I had on sandals or like slip on shoes and I took them off and was barefoot laying down on this persons couch, and in comes one of my managers from a different department, from this hotel job, I got fired from.

I wasn't really close with him, and only talked to him twice if that, but I remember he looked very identical to Oliver Platt. I found him handsome and attractive.

I remember I sat up, and he said, "what's wrong baby" or something like that. He then sat down on the end of the couch, I said something along the lines of, "Nothing is wrong now that you're here." I then laid my head on his lap.

I was so motherfucking pissed and had so much venom when I realized all of that was a dream and I woke up.

That dream was so realistic. I swear it was. But it wasn't real.

6. starrite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't often remember my dreams, and I can't even remember the last time I had a nightmare.
    My best recent dream though was pretty simple, just sitting on a couch with my crush, just holding each other and being happy, it was one of those dreams in which you can really feel what you are doing, just enjoying holding someone, stroking their hair, enjoying their warmth, needles to say waking up from it was the worst about it.

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed people were trying to attack me & they burned to death when we got close

Oh, at first they were zombies but later they turned into people

8. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow...that's a great question for me. I made a post a while ago on "LGBT Later in Life"...you can check it out if you want...it explains everything. So, to make this short....Yeah I had a great dream, actually quite a few over about a 6 month period. They were all very gay-sexual and unlike most dreams, they didn't end before the good part. Then one night as I was lying in bed, thinking about those dreams, I came to understand that they were not dreams. They were actual memories that I had repressed for over 40 years. From about 18-21 I was with quite a few guys. Then I started teaching in the public schools and I decided that I would be straight. Of course not knowing then that would never happen. After many years of hating myself, I finally accepted that I am and always was gay. Now I can accept those dreams/memories with no shame. I have been married for 39 years (straight marriage), those dreams were really great as I won't cheat on my wife. The sad thing is that after I realized that they were memories...the dreams stopped. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! ...David

9. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dang! That's incredible! I kind of wish that I had some repressed memories of sleeping with women. To me that would be like a huge gift, like hey, I'm not actually a virgin still after all!

10. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks GlassWalls! In my post I mentioned a post that explains the whole thing. I forgot to include the title.... “I Thought It Was A Dream.....But It Wasn’t” posted in LGBT Later in Life. Hope that helps anyone who is interested. .....David

11. Dingdang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    None of my dreams are that good; the memorable ones are all quite depressing. Her are a few.

• My dad bought a sampler of chocolate candies, but instead of chocolates, they were chunks of each chemical element. I tasted a few of them and lost all my teeth later that day.
    • My brother's Kawasaki syndrome came back and would kill him in 2 weeks. He slept in a coffin every night since the diagnosis and when he died, I died of grief as well. We reincarnated inside my middle school.
    • My brother was sucked into a spaceship, so I followed him in. We escaped but learned that the spaceship is representative of death, and will eventually capture every living being.
    • I spawned in what seemed to be a dungeon in a sewer. A first floor cell, pitch black, housed an entire family, huddled up in blankets. The cell above that had windows to the outside and seemed like an empty apartment. My late maternal grandfather walked in and told me that this dungeon is where people go after they die. People stay here temporarily, but their souls are eventually destroyed for eternity, never to gain consciousness again. His day of destruction was approaching, he calmly told me.
    • Some terrorists raided the city, so I and my orchestra conductor hid in a warehouse behind some boxes.
    • After school, I went to the bus lane, where ten or so school buses lined up as students boarded. In front of each bus stood a student whose job was to play rock-paper-scissors with each boarding student. If you won, you got to board the bus, and if you lost, you had to move one to the next bus. I wanted to sit with my (then) crush, but she and I got separated.