1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a chance this girl might like me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sideways, Dec 1, 2017.

1. sideways

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For context, I'm so far in the closet that I'm past Narnia bounds. However, I recently had a push to peep my head out because of this girl (who happened to be my coworker) and the energy I was receiving from her.

I said "happened to be" because I have moved but we are still in touch.

Anyway, I met her about 1.5 years ago, but we didn't really become friends until last November. After we started talking at work, she would always seek me out and have me sit next to her at staff retreats. Though I also know this could be because all of our coworkers were 10+ years older than us.

Fast forward a few months later and this is when I started to notice something about her. She invited me to a family party at her house and by the end of the night her and a friend started heavily grinding on each other and wanted me to join but I was much to shy. At one point I was coaxed into being juked on by both girls, but her friend said something like "this isn't some lesbian $%*&, we're just friends here." And that was that. But then I stayed over and my coworker snuggled her bum up to me, but quickly retracted because I was talking to her friend.

On a separate day, I was again invited to her house for a BBQ and she was dressed to impress, even though it was our mutual friend's family and me. Our friend's brother was there, but he has a girlfriend and thinks of her as his sister. The kicker came when her mom joked up about lesbianism and gayness, to which my coworker responded, "You couldn't do anything even if I was. You'd still love me." Later my friends, friend's brother, and I went to the store that was a few blocks away. She just wanted to go with me, but I was too awkward so I invited my friend and her brother. Through our small walk, the brother started saying something about how she once kept going around a street because a guy her and his sister thought was cute was there. To which she assured me was untrue. With a look of *I would never*, and actually saying it was false.

Time goes by and I announced that I was moving to another state and she got really upset. She told me, "You better book a plane to see me every month." Even though we didn't hang out *that* much because we attended different schools and were busy outside of work. On the last day that I saw her, I invited her to a friend get-together where a group of us just enjoyed the night. When time came to part I felt such synergy that I almost wanted to kiss her. She clung to me like a koala and plead for me not to go. She kept doing it and I had to lift her by her waist, but my friends were there and only one knows of my true colors (even though 90% of the people there were also queer), so I felt the need to play along in a friendly manner. But then I saw her the next day and she hugged me and dropped me off at the train station and that's the last we saw each other.

She messages me now, but the past few times its been to edit her essays even though she did not do that before.

Also, as a side note when she refers to potential love interests, she says "partnas" instead of boyfriend or girlfriend.

Sorry for the long post... I don't have others to ask.

2. Dingdang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, she possibly likes you. I would make long-term plans to meet up with her in person if you really do like her as well. Stay in touch for sure, and maybe then you will find out more. Do you plan to come out to her at any time?