1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogging

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kyrielles, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been considering starting a blog soon. Just not sure what I should blog about, considering blogging about my life just as a way to vent, and help myself, but I'm not sure. Anyone else here blog or interested in blogging? And if not, but you were interested in reading what would you like to see more of or read about in a blog?

2. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does video blogging count? I have a youtube channel, and I post whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't really have a theme or protocol. I have to sadly disable comments, as I don't have time for people's shit. There is constructive criticism, and just being assholes.

In my opinion and perspective, your blog or art, or whatever you are doing, should be based on you. So sadly, I can't give you any suggestions.

#2 Suomi, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  3. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say that video blogging counts, personally I'd rather write just for privacy reasons. Trust me I could write all day about life in general and issues, just trying to figure out what interests people, and topic suggestions to write about for reads.