1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever had a crush on somebody who picked on you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HuskyPup, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not by anyone who picked on me. I can’t fall for someone who makes me feel awful. A nasty personality blocks my lust for someone. Nor did I ever have dreams of them either. It would of been quite a nightmare.

2. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I have the woman was pushy and I got pushed into buying a extended service contact. From the second I met her I didn't like her pushieness. Also the woman invaded my personal space. Usually I don't mind someone standing close to me but with her it was different it bugged me.

There is something off about her that draws me in. I eventually found out that she had been to rehab for drugs and other issues.

I eventually got my issues resolved with her. But I'm still very physically and sexually attracted to her.

3. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In third grade, I was pretty obsessed with this girl who thought I was an idiot.

4. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. My first ever crush was on this white guy in my class in High School. He would always bully me and pick on me, and push and sock and punch me. He would call me racist and homophobic names as I'm black and gay.

He would spit in my food quite often. I would eat it anyways. As school lunches were not cheap at my school. I'm also not gonna get grossed out at another guy spitting in my food. I'm gay.

But other times he was cool. Like if he had snacks or chocolate or whatever, he would always share it and let me have some. I never knew if he was gay or not though.

But yeah he was cute. We would play Nintendo 2D games. He introduced me to the Phoenix Wright video games, which I don't really like as much anymore. But yeah.

I ended up getting expelled from this school, and went to another school, so I lost contact with him.

#24 Suomi, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  5. Rusty010

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have to an extent, there are always going to be bitchy wee girls in a school who think they're hot and treat everyone like shit, but there was this one who actually was really fucking hot, she never physically hurt me or anything but her friends give me the odd shove to annoy me and she's only ever talking to me because she's making fun of me for whatever reason or her friends where doing something else. I'll admit I do still like her a bit, she's wised up a lot these days and got prettier but I doubt she could think of me in that way, even if she did like girls. I'm aware if how stupid it is to like her so I kinda just see her as eye candy and go on my merry way

6. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In high school. A girl with whom I did not get along in elementary school grew up to be in my eyes quite attractive. I was a freshman when she was a senior and when I saw her picture in the year book, I was quite smitten. How did we not get along in elementary school? She was a bitch to everybody who wasn't in her circle of friends, and I decided to stand up for myself when she tried messing with me and wound up getting kicked in the balls by her. It hurts as bad as it sounds and is depicted. Incidentally, she never bothered me again after that, and you would think that no matter how attractive you find a woman, if you lack a ballbusting fetish, her attractiveness will take a hit if she does in fact do so to you. Yeah, well, horny teenager that I was, hormones trumped reason and I thought she was the hottest member of that year's graduating class.

7. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All the time! People insulting me is actually kind of a turn on...but as soon as they cross the line and go too far it's a turn off.

8. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nah, the way my brain is wired, if you're ugly on the inside it dilutes any and all physical appeal.