1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fer, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Fer

Fer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so when I maturbate I think about tow things the first is a dick inside me, that get me so turnd on but also some times I think about top a girls, eat her out, about how her pussy would taste and touch her and have her squirming under me. I have never been with a girl and I don’t feel like I would like very much if a girl touch me, but a lot of times a feel like a just want touch a girl. I don’t know how to feel or if someone else feels this way

2. naenaendr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure what exactly your question is. First off, not everyone who has sexual fantasies about an individual of the same sex is a part of a sexuality other than heterosexual. Many straight women will have a tendency to think about women sometime. However, if you are also romantically and intimistic-ly attracted to women, there is a possibility you may be bisexual or pansexual. Explore the terms on your own. No one on this chat can tell you who you are, since you know you best.