1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guilty of incest

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by johncristopher, May 29, 2017.

1. johncristopher

I'm new here and don't know where to post a topic like this.

Hello guys i don't know if I have a place here a person guilty of incest. :frowning2:

I'm not bad as you think. I'm 21 year-old male bi and an innocent looking guy and nobody will believe of what we did.
    Last week my male cousin who is 3 years younger than me sleep in our house. We share the same room but because of this stupid sinful libido i got a boner. He is gay and he noticed my hard tool. Then we did something that is not supposed to happen. I'm just really curious and want to try to have oral sex. I enjoy it and so did he but after we finished
    I felt guilt. I don't know what will i do. I bathe but I still feel dirty.
    I hate it myself :bang::icon_sad::help:
    :***::***::***:

#1 johncristopher, May 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
  2. klix

John,

If you are both consenting adults, then I don't see the issue, as I understand it the cousin is old enough to consent under your laws.

You are two men who've explored their sexuality, it's not uncommon for men to do this within families, and while there are religious morals around incest, and within hetrosexual relationships issues around incestious pregnancies, there really isn't anything wrong with what you've done.

You may find other people judge you much as you sound to be judging yourself, but it sounds like you guys were just experimenting with each other.

It sounds like you've done nothing wrong, and you try to find a way to be comfortable with it.

Tom

3. johncristopher

Im thankful that there is someone like you Tom. Its been a week but I felt bad of what happened. So i decided to find a forum to talk with bec. im in a closet and never talk to anyone about my personal emotions and feelings. This site may help me with the burden I carry. Being in a closet is really emotionally depressing its like lying to everyone and wearing a mask. Im confused.

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't have much to say, because Klix said it all. But I thought you'd like to see some more support. So here you go. Try not to beat yourself up. You didn't hurt anyone.

Hope you find what you're looking for here. Welcome to EC.

5. johncristopher

support from you helps a lot., thank you nychthemeron.

6. Ronintroy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I too experienced incest with two of my neffews, on more than one occasion.We were all around the same age, between the ages of 16-19. Then it ended they went their way and i went mine. I don't know of anything​ bad happening or anything to feel bad about. We were just experimenting and having a good time. Yes you do have a place here, you are not alone.....

7. samgoldstein

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All cousins mess around

8. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Incest is only taboo because humans have this tendency to produce genetically disadvantaged children when breeding inside a small genetic pool (IE closely related family). As long as there is no danger to future generations (obviously no one becomes pregnant in gay sex) and you both consent to everything nothing is wrong to do. You could do many, much, much worse things on a daily basis and noone would even care.

9. Imstupid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't feel guilty because you have regretted your mistake make sure that you never do this again ....

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're far from the first guy who has had a sexual experience with a cousin. It sounds like you were both honestly consenting and of legal age, and so in spite of the fact that society might frown on it, and that it isn't something I'd condone on an ongoing basis (nor would I suggest going for it had it not already happened)... it is what it is. There's nothing inherently terrible except the values in your mind. I'd chalk it up to an experience that came about because of hormones, that both of you just sort of jumped into... and let it go at that. If you don't do it again, and all that comes of it is both of you feel a little odd... there's really no harm that's happened here.

11. Lalayajen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In addition to what everyone said.

Incest doesn't seem to have a exact definiotion.
    In many cultures relationship among cousins is not a taboo and many people marry their cousins too.

12. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While we were both in our mid teens, I had a minor experience with a cousin of mine. We were just really attracted to each other, one thing led to another, and we ended up making our and groping each other. Neither of us regretted it, but we never told anyone about it. My father would have beaten me until I spent the next year in the hospital, and my cousin would have been disowned by every member of the family.

So fooling around with a relative is no sin. As long as you both are consentual, I see no problem with it. And, truth be told, I know an engaged couple that are siblings.

13. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    While it breaks all the rules of "Normal" society, incest is far more common than most people are willing to admit.
    I don't think I would be too far off in figuring around 40 to 50 percent of people on the planet have engaged in some form of incestual behavior at some point in their lives.
    The OP should mark up the experience as enlightening to the fact he is not comfortable engaging in such activity and has no desire to engage in it again.
    Time for him to move on past this.

14. WolfDane

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're definitely not alone.

I'm in a relationship with my cousin. We've been together for 3 years now. It was not easy in the beginning (a lot of conflicted feelings) and it took me a while to realize that there was no reason for us not to be together. People always come up with crazy motives to mess with other people's happiness.

This post actually helped me too.

15. BiBiBaybee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In my work, I see examples of incest between non-consenting people or with children often, which is illegal here in the USA. What you are describing is between consenting adults, and is not inherently harmful. It may not be well-accepted by family, though. If you are feeling conflicted because of religious beliefs, some supportive counseling may be helpful.