1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the hell am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by assassass, Nov 22, 2017.

1. assassass

assassass Guest

No, I don't care about a label. I'm going to love who I love and all that jazz. But I'm curious as to what other people would perceive my orientation as, because I sure as hell have no idea. I'm definitely not straight... I like girls a LOT. 100% I am into girls. However, if I see a guy that I find super attractive then I will still get a crush, but I can never picture having sex with them, just making out or maybe them giving me head (hahaha), but never PIV sex. Honestly dicks just freak me out and not in a good way. So what would that make me?

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gynesexual? Like, it's pretty common to hear of women who are attracted to everything *but* cis men. Or female body types in general, regardless of whether it's a cis woman, trans man, or some type of AFAB non-binary.

Unfortunately, many men are hypocrites when it comes to oral sex (they expect women to give them, but a lot of times are unwilling to reciprocate). At least say my straight female friends.

assassass likes this.
  3. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm lesbian but sometimes I get a crush on gay men. I don't like penises either. I guess that makes me attracted to feminity in general, wether it's a man or a woman expressing it? I'm still a bit confused as it's quite recent for me, but I'm comfortable labelling as a lesbian. But I won't refrain myself from loving a man if that's what happens just because of my label.

assassass likes this.