1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frustrated

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Norwegianwiking, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Norwegianwiking

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello ec. Just have some thoughts that I would like to share and perhaps get some feedback.

I have the feeling of beeing feminine and think I would like to be the submissive part in å relationship with a man. I would sertenly like to be the "female" part in the potential relationship . This is how I would like it to be.

I am worried sometimes because usually when I think of men, Its sexual thoughts and not romantic thoughts. I have just had a couple og experiens with men, but it were just experimental and random. Am currently in a relationship with a woman, but have strong and Intense list to be "taken" by a man. This situation are very though and dont know what to do.

Thanks for reading.

2. no reality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since you're already in a relationship you could probably discuss with your partner about exploring your submissive side. If you're happy with her and you don't want to break up that is.

3. Norwegianwiking

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks for answering.
    I dont know if im ready to break up with ny current girlfriend. It is really scary to think about. She wouldnt let me be om that position, because she dont want å girlfriend. It is also very treatning to her that 100% of my sexual fantasies is about men.
    Om also curious to know og there are anybody else that would like a potential boyfriend to be "the man" in the relationship. Personally i would like to have a boyfriend that take care og is more "weaker" boyfriend.

4. Norwegianwiking

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No one who can relate to the same feelings? Think thats sad. It feels like my soul is hurting these days. I feel so lonely and unhappy.

5. Pole star

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reading your post it appears that you are questioning your sexuality. You need to sort that first. Take help of a therapist and also post here on EC. There are others who have been in a similar situation and will be able to help you. You could also post in the 'later in life' section where you may get more responses.

I don't know how you can continue in your current relationship (without letting the other person know) and fulfil your fantasies and desires.