1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she have a crush on me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kronux, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Kronux

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so I (afab, 19 y/o) just have to get something off my shoulders and atm I can't talk about this to anyone. So I'm pretty confident and open about my sexuality and I'm currently in a relationship with a (transmasculine) guy. I met this girl last week (whoops just a week. It feels like a year...) and I told her about my queerness and she seemed very interested. Since last week we are texting all day and night, she always asks me if I want to come over or to go for a walk. On friday night I asked her if she wants to go with me and my boyfriend to a queer party and she said yes. She told me that she isn't queer but that she neither had a boyfriend yet(and she's 20 y/o). At the end of the night she hugged me very tightly. She's that kind of girl who is joking around a lot and she's always making sidemarks on how cute we are together and she wants to show that to our new-made friends too. Now she changed her profile pic to a picture where she is laying in my arms. Apart from my confusion about my feelings (idk if I'm polyromantic or sth) I wonder about her a lot. She stated that she isn't queer but at the same time she is behaving like she's having a huge crush on me. I don't want to misinterpret something, maybe she is just glad that she has found a new friend, but at the same time I'd like to support her. I don't want to hurt her, so I don't know if I should keep joking around with her, spending so much time with her and maybe developing a crush on her myself and getting hurt at the end of the day... Or is this just normal straight-girl behaviour??

#1 Kronux, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. lovewine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't matter since you are with someone at the moment, right?

3. Kronux

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I dont want to hurt her you know... And Im just quite curious and dont want to misinterpret this.

4. Mare

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How committed to your partner are you? Do they know you're poly/have a crush?

Also, women are very flirty and sometimes more so when someone is in a relationship because it feels like a "safe" person to.flirt with since you're already "taken"

5. Phoebex

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    U need to talk to her. Tell her that u get these mixed signals. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding or you're able to help a friend to understand themselves better if she is really queer.