1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis tip is sore/uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Caecilian65, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Caecilian65

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Everyone,

So hopefully seeing the doctor today but don't know if I'll get much help being an old country doctor in his mid 70s. So here it goes.

For the last few days I have had an itchy/sore tip of the glands and sore, uncomfortable and swollen tip of the foreskin. I have also had a lot of sticky white/cream coloured substance on the part of the head that was exposed. I have also had quite dark urine and only gone once of twice a day.

Is this anything to be concerned about? Should it just go away by itself? BTW, I have phimosis and quite a long foreskin.

Apologies for being so graphic just trying to work out what is going before I go away driving.

Thanks

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I bet your old country doctor has seen about everything and will be able to help.

3. no reality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It might be some sort of urinary tract infection or fungal infection. Do you think it was caused by your phimosis? If your foreskin is too tight and causing problems you can do stretches to widen the tip and get rid of the phimosis.

I'm from america and in america if an uncut guy goes to the doctor with any sort of infection or problem the doctor usually recommends circumcision and that is 9 times out of 10 unnecessary, if your foreskin is causing you problems you can solve it without getting it chopped off.

4. Caecilian65

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks everyone! Yeah I think it is mainly the work I do. I do outdoor work in hot conditions 35+ degrees Celsius and have been working up to 12 hours a day. So that has encouraged the fungi to grow. I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Getting better now and actually the cream is with the stretching I am doing. So yeah trying to stretch when I can. Not sure if the doctor really was that concerned I think basically thought I was having unsafe sex but at least was polite enough to not say it.

Looks OK so far! Will.keep you updated. At least something is working out. Trying out the phimocure rings for phimosis when I get around. To it which make it easier. Especially since I try to work 80+ hours a week.. Shame I get paid.for 24 only..