1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hold my hand baby!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Sundara, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I went to the city center yesterday by train, continued take a bus to a store for shopping. From the bus window I looked out right beside there were two couples of people walking on the sidewalk. The first couple is a straight and the second is gay. The first couple, straight, a skinny guy and a beautiful woman. I am not interested to see them, nothing special.:couple:

The second couple, gay, I noticed it carefully. A loving couple, they hold hands each other. They are very handsome, one is older and the other is younger. But I saw their age is not too far may be around 40-50's. I feel happy to saw them at once jealous. There was my feeling of great happiness when they hold hands and they talked each other. My heart was beating and I cant forget them even until now, how they are beautiful and romantic. I am jealous too, because they seem love each other so much so I feel like I wanna replace one of their position.:couple_mm:

This experience, I will not find anymore because one month ahead I will return to my country, the Islamic country. I never know if I can back to visit New England/MA again.

Wish I can see more positive gay life here for rest of my time in MA, which I will bring to my country as valuable experiences.
    :cry::cry:

#1 Sundara, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    bearheart and Neogcd like this.
  2. Rana

Rana Guest

@S i l a s ,
    I'm middle eastern as well, so I understand your feelings. I wish you well. I hope you can come back again someday, whether to America or any other country that doesn't persecute us for our sexual orientation. In the meantime, keep in touch with us here on EC if you can.
    ❤️❤️❤️

bearheart, Sundara and Neogcd like this.
  3. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Rana,
    Thank you, I wish I could back again to New England. I love so much, even I never have a dream to live in US before. US was not my list for study destination but now I put my dream to live here in the future.

Neogcd likes this.
  4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people