1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back to bras -_-

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by simple boy, Nov 19, 2017.

1. simple boy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    this not a easy topic for me to talk about but right about now im wearing a sports bra and every one in my life keeps talking about it my co-workers the people at work that don't even speak they even notice or maybe im just going crazy im giving up on binders i may just stop wearing a sports bra and just let em hang free :slight_smile: lol
    binders don't even feel comfortable i hate them so much im not going back what i do now is fold my arms and wear two shirts and a really tight jacket even tho every one at my job already know that im girl -_- thats why i hate my job

my boss notice how im quick to go off on people i hate my boss he won't fire me cause it turns out that one of my co-workers use to date his boss he do tell me to chill out some times i almost got in a fight today with this guy that kept calling me ms and ma'ma i almost punch this guy he know that he was making me
    uncomfortable one of my co-workers step in to help with the guy do you wanna know what this prick said? -_- he said no thanks sir i don't need any help im already getting it from this lovely lady right here like really i do have a name tag on that says my name my name is not ma'ma or that lovely lady -_- this guy got out of hand when he put his hands on me like really you already called me out of my name and now your invading my space this is the guy i went off on he got mad and throw some thing at tom my coworker he was ask to leave like three times the four time this guy was ask to leave tom had to get this guy out he just would not leave i ended up calling the police on this guy all he had to do is leave he even went off on the police they didn't even do crap he didn't do anything to him the police just let him keep walking he told this guy not to come back and if we had any more problems to call back

its not like its this guy first time tom told me he only do it when im there he did try to tease me about it like he always do -_- i just ignore him i was not in the mood to entertain him i though about getting his ex to put him in his place like i said im not going to entertain that fool :slight_smile:

since the family is in town they want to have a family get together for this thanksgiving and i don't wanna join like every year i guess i sound moody i don't know its just we do the same old thing my mom force me in to wearing clothes that im never going to wear and also does my hair and i never like it and brothers brag about their life -_- and mom talks about her new boyfriend like all day long and dad wife is my mom twin ughhhh why? on the other hand i have to put up with thomas family they also happen to don't really know that im trans and they already asking for grand kids -_- im kid my self he just laugh with them his family is family people they want lots of grand kids and so does thomas -_- this is the way i look every time they come around [-_-] their already over ugh im already ready for them to leave i don't only have to put up with my family but i also have to put up with his to and my mom now wants to meet his family y'all just don't know how annoying this is kill me now? i may just go to a hotel on the day before thanksgiving cause i can't take it anymore or i'll just hide out at toms place but his family is weird and they still want him to have a bloody grand kid -_- i may just stick with the hotel idea after all i guess

i've already stop cutting my hair my mom thinks im one step to acting like a woman im so depressed right now

#1 simple boy, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017