1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Joseph1995, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Joseph1995

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I'm new here and my English is very bad ... but when I read I understand it, then ... I'm from Costa Rica and I always tell everyone that I'm a lesbian girl, but in my opinion, I knew it was another thing ... I do not know who I am and I'm scared, inside I know I'm not a girl, but I always think I'm a boy, the more time passes the worse I feel and the smaller I feel inside. And it's also important that you know that my age is 22 years old.

2. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there Joseph1995!!

So it sounds to me like you are trans. It's ok to be scared. Anybody that is questioning their own existence would be. You are 22 years old and have a whole lifetime ahead of you. I would say that you have already begun researching what is to be trans. The next step would be to find a therapist in your area that can help guide you through any decisions you need to make. Believe it or not, that fear that you have will eventually turn into happiness. It may actually turn into many other emotions along the way, but once you start living your life the way you truly should, you can't help but be happy. It doesn't mean you will never feel upset, anxious, angry, sad, or scared, but you will be as happy as you possibly can. Good luck!!! *Big hugs!!*

3. Joseph1995

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, I hope that this feeling go away and you have right I wanna be happy but right now I can't look my family and my girlfriend because I feel like a lie. I just wanna see the people who I love happy for me or something different.

4. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How i've figured it out is by experimenting. Buying men's t-shirts, buying a binder and wearing it at work and after everyone goes to bed, calling myself by male pronouns in my head and changing my name online and in my head, that sort of thing. I think that's the best way to figure it out tbh. I understand being scared, i'm a young twenty-something too. I feel like i have to figure it out asap b/c i've already wasted my teenage years as it is. I feel like this is such a teenage thing to struggle with. And i know for a fact my family will not accept me so its scary as fuck to struggle with.

5. Joseph1995

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's is so true, everything you say I feel the same way and it's sucks. I'm gonna do the same thing but it's so complicated.