1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm lonely here and I just want a fucking boyfriend it sucks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HilerieP90, Nov 10, 2017.

1. HilerieP90

HilerieP90 Guest

I've tried everything I could to meet guys and no fucking luck the world has been so horrible I just don't get it now I'm really ill

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm gonna say something pretty cliche, but, which if you really think about it, makes sense. You need to work on the relationship you have with yourself. If you want to be happy in a future relationship, you absolutely NEED to be self sufficient. You NEED to be able to spend time alone, or with friends, and be happy. If you attempt to fill the gap with another person it'll be alright for a while, but if things go to shit, which they usually do, the break-up will be unbearable. Appreciate yourself, be a "strong independent" person. If you don't feel it - fake it till you make it.

It's usually when you feel confident and content being single that romantic interests start flocking to you. And if they don't, guess what, you don't need a man!

#2 andimon, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  3. Ryu

Ryu

Same here man. Ive gotten to 16 without having a serious relationship at all, and I'm of the age when all my friends are starting to have serious relationships and I just feel left out all the time. Sure, my friend who was going out with someone said that relationships are overrated and a bit of a let down, but all the same...

4. HilerieP90

HilerieP90 Guest

I understand

5. McCarony

chained up in a basement. atleast there's interent
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1: change the title of your post to "single gay man available for a relationship"
    2: ???
    3: profit

same and i'm 23 btw

6. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Same with me. No girls seem to be into me. Only creepy guys.

7. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You feel bad for having gotten to 16 without a relationship? Lol. I'm 21 and I'm not even close to having one in the near future. Sure a bf might be nice, but it's honestly not that big of a deal for me right now. You're too young to even worry about this,

OP, focus on yourself, People want to be with interesting, ambitious people. Don't make someone else the center of your life.

8. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    22 and never dated anyone before. I wasn't allowed to date until I was 18. 18-19 (20?) I was practicing celibacy and eventually began to feel like I didn't need anyone. Though honestly, I think it was because was unsure of my sexuality. 21-22 I realized that it was for the best if I first worked on myself as a person before entering a relationship and bringing all of my baggage. There's hope. My best friend reciprocated my feelings recently and will wait until I finish getting my shit together. I finally worked out my sexuality and gender too so, it's all good on that end. Don't give up. I find that we give off certain energies that others pick up on. Like, if I don't want to be approached by anyone, I don't get approached. You don't have to frown to send out a message. Likewise, if you lack confidence others will pick up on it. You need to love and work on yourself first before looking to start a relationship with someone else.

#8 PlantSoul, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  9. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This may sound silly but, have you tried wearing the color purple or rainbow pattern stuff?

10. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

If it’s any consolation, I’m 27, almost 28, and I’m extremly single. Never had a relationship with a woman before....only had a relationship with a guy that lasted almost 5 years before we broke up a few years ago. Haven’t been with anyone else, but I haven’t been trying either. You guys are all young, you’ll find people :slight_smile:

In the meantime, just do your thing, follow your own path, build your own life, spend time on yourself...the relationship stuff will come when the time is right.

#10 Shoei Loei, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017