1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi. New here. Looking for a friend

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by hoodlum12, Nov 7, 2017.

1. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hello, still trying to pretty much come to terms with me being a bisexual. i've came out to few people I trust and they are very supportive (still scared to came out to my family) but ya know they are all straight so i decided to register here and maybe make a friend or two bc it would be nice to have someone to talk to.
    well i love music (i prefer rock, indie rock.. jus all kinds of rock) and english (im from Poland so i hope that's understandable why) i also like books and tv shows

2. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello. I’m not out to anyone, but if you ever want to talk to a bi man I’m available

3. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hiii of course we can talk im here to make friends :slight_smile:

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello hoodlum12! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

5. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks !

6. BadassFrost

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cześć! Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

7. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Cześć! :grin: Thanks! How are u?

8. eclection

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey there! i'm pretty much always down to chat if you're looking for friends :grin:

9. Butterflies85

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! I can relate to being where you are with trying to come to terms with being bisexual. I'm still on the road to acceptance and coming out and am finding as time goes on am identifying more as a lesbian. I'm currently in hetero marriage with 2 kids.

I love to write, watch movies and doco's, I like reading and am into a wide variety of music. Hope you enjoy your time on here, I love it! x

10. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heyy :grin: to be honest i didn't think that someone would reply and actually would want to chat with me, maybe it's because I'm really shy (I'm more shy in the internet than in real life don't know why) and unsure of my self but happy that someone wants to talk to me

11. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey:slight_smile: being on this is site is so far so good since I'm here only one day xd like accepting myself is a pretty hard process but I can tell u that I'm a lot better than 4 months ago, and I also think that the part of my problem is that I'm afraid to come out to my sister and my parents because I don't know how they will react :frowning2:

12. eclection

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    of course!! i'm always happy to meet new people (and for me, i'm less shy on the internet than in real life), especially other people who are going through experiences similar to mine. i thought i had my identity all figured out and then i started realizing things that i hadn't known before and i'm kind of struggling to accept some new labels for myself that i hadn't really considered before. it's tough but i have hope! and i really hope that you can accept yourself for who you are soon, too

13. Butterflies85

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's pretty understandable. I have memories of suppressing my sexuality at a young age and praying not to be gay because of what my mother would say. Up until about 6 months ago (i'm 32) I believed I would break her heart. But I finally came out to her and my two sisters all in one go and they were great! Mum said she didn't understand it but of course still loved me and accepted me. It was the best feeling! So maybe they will surprise you? Have you ever discussed other gay people to them? Did they have an opinion?

I get it though - when your family is a big part of your identity and being bisexual is also a big part, it feels like you cant be at peace you marry them up. I'm here daily so feel free to ask me anything if you'd like (no need to be shy - although I am very shy in real life :slight_smile:) and just have a look around- everyone is very warm and welcoming and being on here helps tremendously with acceptance.

In the meantime be good to yourself

14. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks ! I really do. I live in a country where like I don't have anyone who is like me and lgbt community is I think non existent so I do not have anyone to talk to so that's why I'm here :slight_smile: I always thought I was straight but now I can pretty much see the signs of me being not straight even my tomboy-ish look xd.

15. eclection

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i'm lucky enough to have a large network of lgbt people i know but i still live in the american south where there's a lot of anti-lgbt sentiment overall. with me, i've known i wasn't straight for a long time but i'm only just now starting to come to terms with the fact that i'm probably not cis either. but i am sure that there's some lgbt presence in your country, it's just that most of them probably aren't very open about being lgbt and are harder to find. still, it's good to reach out and find other people!

16. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I mean yeah I have talked with my parents about gay people and I think they are like most of older people in my country - not really tolerant but still more accepting of lesbians than gay men (and I still don't understand why). The person I'm scared to come out the most is my sister because she is the most important person in the world for me. I'm honest, my parent might not accept me but I need and want to be accepted by her. My friends say that if she loves me she'll accept me so I'm hanging onto that thought. And thank you for responding to me because I already feel better :slight_smile:

17. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’ve been living straight my whole life, and I’ve been happily married to my wife for years now. I’m bisexual but I won’t act on it. I see no need to come out if I’m not going to do anything about it. My fear is that as time goes on, the urge to be with a man may get too strong. I don’t just mean sexually, because I have experienced that, I mean emotionally. I’m happy that I’m bi but it could cause problems

18. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you think about it i'm surrounded by people who aren't tolerant at all and it's basically a miracle that I have such amazing friends who support me and accept me for who I'm so im grateful for that. Finding people who are like me in my area is going to be difficult because first of all I'm a very shy but also paranoid person and not very trusting, also there are probably not many lgbt people where I live sadly (or they are just in the closet like me).

19. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah I think that if you don't want to u don't have to come out and it's great that u accept it :slight_smile: I also thought that I was straight and thought it was normal that admiring girls and thinking they are rly pretty is normal for every girl (and it is sometimes because my best friend is straight but still like to admire girls xd) but I actually want to be in a relationship with a girl. I have a pretty strong crush on a girl from my class but I'm pretty sure she is straight so now I need to get over her but it's hard to :frowning2:

20. BadassFrost

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm fine :slight_smile: Sorry for responding late, I didn't have much time to look here (stuff like school, etc.). But I really like to be on this forum, even just reading some posts already helped me a bit with my personal life. Fortunately I don't have many struggles regarding my sexuality yet, since I'm from an accepting environment, but there's still some stuff that I'll have to deal with (like coming out to my parents).