1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Suomi, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a straight crush of this guy I know from friends of friends, and through acquaintances and such.

This guy who I last spoke with a couple months ago at a party and he was kinda a jerk and said something disrespectful to me, so he doesn't really like me. I don't know if he's homophobic or not, I don't think he is. He has a girlfriend, but I swear I'm meant to be with him. I just like how he's a more unkempt version of Joey from Friends. He's funny, I like how unhandsomely handsome he is, and the fact I used to hate his guts, now I always think about him.

Yet he's straight. I don't know what to do.

I feel like doing black magic or something for him to like me.

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexuality isn't a choice, you can't make him like you - even if he did like guys but didn't like you. If he doesn't like you, don't continue to 'hit' on him because that can make anyone annoyed when people don't listen to them saying 'no'. Him saying 'no' and getting annoyed if you continue to ask doesn't make him homophobic, that's you disrespecting the fact he's straight and/or doesn't like you. Also, if he's disrespectful to you, why would you want to date him beyond looks anyway?

Joey from FRIENDS is very attractive, yes. Not so much now though.

3. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I understand that, but I still crush over him, right now in fact.

Or guys that look like him. Kinda chubby and stocky, maybe italian or russian or latin or middle eastern looking.

But I fucking want him, ugh. You don't understand.

I don't care, I still want him,and I don't care if it's annoying or whatever. I just hate being black and gay and a feminine Peter Pan looking guy. I look like I'm' 12 when I'm 27.

Ugh.

Because I'm' just wretched that way. I like what I can't get. I feel if I can get him, then I can die happy and satisfied. I don't know.

Also Joey from Friends is attractive, and still is attractive, sorry.

#3 Suomi, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  4. Abdeltyf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How long has this been going on again if I may ask, Suomi?

5. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I first came across him three years ago, I been crushing over him since June or so.

6. Abdeltyf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's quite a long time. It seems that time didn't help make you forget about him a bit.
    I'd say without honest communication, you can't really do anything about it. But just remember this: if you don't fully accept yourself and respect it body and mind you can't get much into this. The pain is predictable, but if you want to feel better afterwards, you should focus more on yourself.

7. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So you mean tell him my feelings? I showed him hints kind of. Like there was this function/party I was at a couple months ago and I was acting kinda childish. I kept throwing things at him, talking shit to him, whenever we would make eye contact, I would scoff at him and roll my eyes.

I even told someone who is a "friend" of his that I have a crush on him. I'm hoping that the news doesn't travel, but ugh.

But I never outright told him my true feelings.

I understand, I just feel happier this way contemplating and infatuating over impossible things. But I don't think the things are impossible. I just don't want to accept the fact I can't be with him, I just don't know. I don't know.

8. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This issue has not been resolved, and I'm still pissed as hell.

9. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having a crush on a straight person is always frustratingly infuriating and almost always ends in one or both people getting hurt due to a spoiled friendship. The best thing you can do for yourself (and him) is to forget about pursuing something with him. Do stuff that takes your mind off of your feelings. Go out and meet new people. Get a new crush on someone who can reciprocate. Don't waste your life pining over this guy. You deserve better

10. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What if I'm sexually and emotionally turned on by me crushing over him, despite the fact he's straight.

I've had crushes before, but this one is just completely different.

I don't want anybody but him.

I have hobbies and stuff, but I'm always thinking about him, everyday.

He just can't be straight, or if he is, then there is something clearly wrong or incorrect.

You don't understand. I wan't him. How do I deserve better?

I always ask guys out, but because I'm gay, they reject me, or if they are gay, they aren't attracted to me.

With this guy it will be the ultimate prize. I finally got him.

I don't like the way he teases me, and he's on reddit, and I just see like really shady hints and shit.

If I can't have him, then I'm going to start to do ugly things, to him and to myself. It's at the point to where I had enough.

11. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like how I have to stop crushing over him because he's straight, when I'm tired of fucking with gay men. They don't' like me. I want to be a woman sometimes. Even though I'm not trans. I feel more like a woman than a gay man, but I don't have gender dysphoria and I'm not trans. I'm just a feminine black gay man, but I don't like how I crush on straight men, and gay guys hate me.