1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When I came out

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Differentisgood, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Differentisgood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I came out to my friends, I had a mix of results. The first one I ever told was my friend. He was really supportive and always calls me the correct pronouns. But there is this one girl I feel iffy about. She was really close, but ever since I told her she has been avoiding me. I was walking down the hall and she yelled out the tranny is coming. She said it was a joke, but it kinda hurt. She always uses she/her pronouns. Like some people make mistakes and are like oops sorry, or others just don't know, but she goes out of her way to say her.
    Then one day in my history class, me and my friends was singing I kissed a girl, and this girl, (As a joke to my friend because people thinks he s gay but he is panromantic asexual) said have you ever kissed a girl he said yeah I have a girlfriend, then the girl I said at the beginning said well he kissed reighly, And I said, i'm not a girl she said well that's true, then said you were a girl then the me and my from said simultaneously that's not how it works.
    But I do feel really good when he refers to me as him and other people have picked up on it and they asked me my preferred pronouns. :blush:

2. shadowalex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please clarify, you said in the first sentence that you came out to your friends, does this mean that this girl that misgenders you is one of your friends or just someone at school? If this person isn't you friend in the first place then thats good, you don't have to associate with that individual. If you are friends with this person then maybe you should consider not being friends with them because they certainly do not deserve your friendship. Just some thoughts.

Its great that you have friends on the other hand that do use your preferred pronouns and everything. :slight_smile:

3. Differentisgood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She was my friend, but she is starting to ignore me so, I'm probably not gonna even try with her.

4. shadowalex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay yea. I don't think that person is worth your time. Although you're still going to see this person in school. I would just ignore them if you can.