1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell my past crush my feelings?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Soshiyaki, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Soshiyaki

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How should I go about coming out/telling my past crush I liked them via text? I have been meaning to do this for awhile and I see people saying ''You'll regret not telling your crush you liked them'' all the time. I just feel obligated to let her know since she was the first person I fell in love with and I had a crush on her for more than 5 years.

Actually, should I even do it? What do you guys think? I feel like I'm setting myself up for rejection, there were so many signs that indicated she was into me as well, but if she did like me back, wouldn't something have happened by now?

I'm mainly scared about her telling her sister who I was also friends with and they might spread gossip about me.

2. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hmm... That depends. For how long she has been your crush? Maybe it is time for you to slowly start that conversation about having "someone special in your life" and go from that.

Also, what do you have to lose than a bit of feelgood? Is she still a frequent part of you life? If not, take your chance!

Stay strong!