1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Bisexuals) Are you more straight or gay ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SomeAverageBoy, Oct 16, 2017.

1. SomeAverageBoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m just curious to see how most of you feel. In my case, I’m what you would call “Incidentally Homosexual” on the Kinsey scale. So basically I’m mostly straight (I even have an awesome girlfriend <3 ^_^ ) but I don’t mind fantasising about c0ck from time to time xD sorry...

On the positive side it makes it quite easy for me to blend in ~

2. larkmary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am bisexual but have found my preference to be women.
    I had my first lesbian relationship after I was married over 10 years ago. My first lesbian experience was shortly after my marriage, when I realized we had such a tight bond with my very best friend. She was my maid of honor at my wedding My relationship started so innocent. One night we were at her home and having some wine and she suggested giving me haircut because it was way too long it was past my waist and I had some dead ends that needed to be cut. I had no problem with that, because she has trimmed my hair in the past. She is a hairdresser and knows what she is doing. she had washed my hair in her sink and messaged my scalp which felt awesome. Something was different about tonight, she did not start cutting my hair while it was wet, Instead she dried it and she brushed it out and played with my hair lifting it, pulling my hair forward and dropping it in her fingers before cutting it. I questioned her as to why she did not cut it wet and she told me she wanted to try something different tonight, she would cut it dry so she could judge it better as to how much to cut off. I thought she was going to take off about 2 inches of my hair off (that is the most I ever let her cut off my length) not over a foot of hair. After playing with my hair, and teasing me with the scissors she slowly began trimming small pieces of my hair dropping the cut hair on my chest. Teasing me with the scissors made me very nervous, but she told me she was just kidding with me. She had assured me that it would not be more than a light trim or small reshaping. She cut off a little at a time and made sure it had landed on my chest and lap , it was all over me . She had asked me remove my shirt and took a what looked like a large makeup brush and she gently brushed the hair off my chest and continued very slowly trimming my hair. The pile of my cut hair got so large on my lap, I knew that it was getting much shorter than I wanted. I was enjoying this haircut so much I never realized how short it was getting. She then started to message and kiss my neck while dropping large pieces of cut hair sliding them off my shoulder and resumed snipping more hair off and dropped the hair on my cleavage now dusting it off with her hands and blowing some cut hair off my nape and dropping the hair onto my chest.The feeling actually made me want her to keep cutting my hair shorter but I did not tell her that. She just kept on cutting until my hair was an inch above the the collar and she was happy with the length. She said she absolutely hates hair that is hanging over the collar and not neatly trimmed, She picked up the mirror and showed me the back of my hair. At least my hair was short but still very thick. I was in total shock! I could not believe how short my hair was. Then she convinced me to let her shave my neck with the clippers, I was so scared of the clippers but I let her do it. She said she was going to clean my nape for a nice clean line. She turned on the buzzer and I had melted as she kept kissing and licking my neck and blowing in my ear as the clippers ate away at my hairline. I started to see more hair chunks tumbling off the clipper comb. She had stopped the buzzer which was full of my cut hair and asked me to push the hair off the comb and told me to feel the shorn silk with my hand and drop it on her face and blow it off. I dropped the hair on her face and gently blew it off her face giving her a kiss after that she made me beg her to buzz more off . She re- started the buzzer and had not only cleaned my nape but took another inch and a half off the back. My hair was just below ear level. The feeling was so incredible she had talked me into letting her trim the rest of my hair off the back with the clippers, she then buzzed the back down with a number 6 comb which left my hair about an 3/4 inch in length then buzz trimmed around the ears and cut the top very short after that we ended up having relations. This had helped me out of the closet.

3. larkmary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess the best way to put it is I was straight but found out by accident that I had this lesbian- bisexual tendency in me because of my best friend cutting my hair boy short.

4. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    More attracted to women. But if anyone in the real world that matters ask, its 50/50 - don't want them just calling me by what I lean more towards. Especially since that's just more what I'm attracted to. I would be equally happy with a man or a woman (okay, maybe 55/45 to men since women don't get criminalized for adult-adult rape). So that kind of evens out the fact I'm more attracted to women anyway. Although, I'm really not happy dating or at all where I am in my life and thinking let alone having full time relationship as a full adult just seems a big impossibility. Could be the depression, although, I've always been more career orientated.

#4 Secrets5, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  5. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heteroromantic Bisexual here. So I guess you could say I am more straight or mostly straight.

6. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very much more on the gay side of the scale!

7. Lexa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me I'm just bi not x percent straight and gay. I'm about a 3 on the Kinsey Scale.

8. Ama74

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm more gay than straight but it's more personality x

9. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I lean a little more on the straighish side, except on Tuesdays because I am 100% all about the tacos.

I am a bit more picky about my same sex attraction then my opposite sex attraction. No idea why.

10. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On a purely sexual preference scale, I have always gravitated towards dick more often than... well. (Gid doesn't like it when I use that word.) When I was single, uninterested in relationships, and only out for one night stands and no strings attached encounters... I gravitated towards dick about 70 or 80 % of the time.

Outside of a purely sexual perspective, I've come to realize that I'm pretty much entirely equal opportunity. Male, female, trans, fluid.... none of it really matters.

11. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 100% attracted to guys.

12. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am me. I do not fit into a box easily.

I am with those that love me.

Not because of their gender.

13. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It changes, i love those that care for me... but for now... trying to find a best friend... so yeah... more gay sided i guess...

14. GreyAuburn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm more gay at weekends I notice, I'll be more straight every other day.

15. shyjess

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It varies.

16. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much 50/50.

17. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends on the time you ask. I've been leaning quite gay lately, which is usually the case. But I did just get out of a phase where I was basically straight.

18. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As far as I believe I lean towards straight but I'm like a 2.75 on the kinsey scale. Soooooo yeah

19. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I prefer women, mostly straight, if you will. More likely to pursue a relationship with a woman than a man, but I've seen some sexy, sexy guys I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with.

20. suzu

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I've felt attracted to more of the women I've met but I fantasise/think more about men. Any gender's fine though.