1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like having sex with dicks but I don't find guys body attractive

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nina Mango, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Nina Mango

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I might marry my boyfriend at the end of this year, so I need to make sure that I'm one hundred percent sure that I like guys.

Technically, I really like having sex with him, that I can always be easily turned on every time when he touches or kisses me. We've had many times of really good sex and I had orgasms. However, I don't really find his body attractive, actually I found all the male bodies ugly. Even though my boyfriend is pretty beautiful and hot, and he is quite fit.

I found his deep voice attractive though.

So I followed many hot girls' instagram accounts, and I feel horny when I watch those sexy girls' curvy bodies. I really like to watch Kpop dances and I find those Korean babies are really attractive. I can just masturbate when watching those videos.

I have dated girls before, but in the bed, I feel a bit awkward and it seemed that I preferred dicks.

So I'm a bit confused now...?

#1 Nina Mango, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. bookworm18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It seems like you're bisexual but with have a preference for women and the female body. It's pretty common for bisexuals to experience a lean/preference like this. You said you don't typically find the male body attractive but find your boyfriends body hot this leads me to think you typically get turned on by girls and the female body but your boyfriend is an exception. And you can enjoy sex with a dick without necessarily being attracted the male body. Maybe lesbians and straight men have sex with dildos and may even enjoy some stimulus from the real thing without being attracted to men. You might prefer women generally, ie romanticly and sexually but find sex with a dick more plesureable.
    You seem pretty attracted to your bf and honestly if you sexually and romanticly satisfied I don't see why you shouldn't marry him. You may want to tell him about your attraction to women if you feel comfortable.

#2 bookworm18, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Danielito likes this.
  3. Nina Mango

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks so much for your reply... I may have not explained clearly that I'm only attracted to my boyfriend by his voice and behavior but not his body... He actually already knew that I liked girls and I dated girls before, so he's worried that I prefer girls....

4. Franz007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So why do you want to marry him? Are you under pressure by parents etc.? I am not really sure you won‘t regret it later..

#4 Franz007, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Destroyed likes this.
  5. Destroyed

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    agree with this, it will be terrible for the both of you. Especially when his already doubting you, when you want out later it will be a recipee for trauma and heated disputes. Do think twice what your doing.

Franz007 likes this.
  6. bookworm18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok you do seem to have a preference for women but you seem at least somewhat attracted to men even if you prefer the female body over the male body.
    If you're in love with him and sexually satisfied I don't see any reason why you shouldn't marry if you want to. You maybe have a preference for women but as long as you can get off with you bf that shouldn't be a problem. And as far as only really liking dicks and not the whole male body, sometimes sexuality is weird. You probably have a high sexual attraction to women and just a low sexual attraction to men.

7. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It really does sound like you could be bi. As for sex, it seems you prefer being penetrated by the real thing instead of toys, but you just don't find men attractive. I would sit down first by yourself to do some deep thinking and soul searching. Afterward sit down with him and do the same. If you have any doubts about the wedding, then at the very least post pone it. If you go into a marriage and aren't 100% happy, then you never will be. Is there a chance that you're in love with a girl, but just haven't realized it yet?

bookworm18 likes this.
  8. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual to me- actual lesbians don't want to be penetrated by a real penis, and plenty of straight women find the male body ugly to look at.

#8 Creativemind, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    bookworm18 likes this.