1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Completely crushed and wanting to die

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Blackangel, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I lost my best friend today. She told me that I need to quit with the random bouts of extreme anger, and I have no idea what she's talking about. I'm waiting to hear back from her, and see if she will tell me what I did, because I honestly don't know what she's talking about. I'm about to puke. I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about getting high again, just to numb the pain for a little while at least. I'm no longer a person. I'm a pile of ashes, that's blowing away in the wind.I want to simply forget. Everything. I hardly have the strength to hold my head up. Aside from my wife, she was the only person I ever cared about. If I survive the night, I'll be surprised.

2. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ignore this thread. She obviously just gets her thrills stringing people along then abandoning them when she gets bored with them.

3. anonym00se

some tiny town in the middle of nowhere, WV
    Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly don't know if I'm supposed to ignore it or not since I do the same damn thing and hope people reply anyway and then get upset when they don't

4. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry about it. She's not worth worrying about if she's going to pull this type of shit. And she's too much of a chickenshit to answer me at all, and give a valid reason, or example of when I supposedly had a bout of extreme anger. I'm completely done with her. She could come crawling back begging me to be friends with her again, and I would just piss on her face and tell her to fuck off. She and I will never speak again. And that's my choice. To Hell with her.

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Whew, you had me worried for a second... when someone says they've "lost" someone, my mind immediately turns to the worst case scenario.

Anyway, why would she say you have anger issues? I cut ties with someone else I thought was a friend for years and just went off on me one night.

6. anonym00se

some tiny town in the middle of nowhere, WV
    Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry, I misread the post and thought you were referring to yourself in the third person ^^;

7. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no idea why she would say that. She has never seen me angry. We met face to face for the first time about a month before. Maybe I'm not attractive enough, or I embarrass her by being trans, or some other petty stupid reason. Anyway, she is dead to me, but now has an enemy until the end of eternity. You get one shot with me. You betray me, and that's it.